Hi everyone. Today I am going to share with you all … What if I am the queen for this world ! My imagination.
- I will like to have a expensive crown
- I will help people in education.
- I would like to have pets
- I will like to feed them.
- I would like to stay in my garden.
- I will do many craft work
- I will buy many toys
- I would like to swim
- I will eat every thing I want
- I will enjoy the whole day
Hi! everyone. Today I am going to ask some question to my blogging aunty. She is very funny .She is a happy and a satisfied person. What I like about her is that her character is very interesting.
There are the 10 questions and her answers.
- Where are you from?
Trichy.. namma orru
- What is your hobby?
dancing, blogging, talking, troubling my kids 😀
- What is aim in life?
To live happy and to let others live happy. Find happiness in everyday of life
- Why did you come to Bangalore?
I think to meet and learn lots of interesting things from kids like you 🙂
- Why have you started blogging classes?
Because I love to enable kids to express their brilliant thoughts and positive ideas through writing
- Why do you have interest in bogging?
Freedom of expressing my thoughts. I enjoy sharing my opinions and I feel happy when readers appreciate
- Why do you think it is good if others learn blogging?
Everyone has to communicate their ideas and intentions in one form, talking , writing, painting, drawing etc. Blogging is one such art under writing.
- Do you feel happy in teaching something to others?
Ofcourse, each time I teach, I also learn from my little children. From you, I have learnt how to be sensible, how to think truly and express straight forward from your heart. Am I right ? 😉
So readers, did you read my first interview blog ? I am sure my blogging mam is very interesting person.
My mother is a very soft person. She helps me out in all my problems and in my studies. I like my mom in all the ways but I hate one reason, because if she gets angry, she starts hitting me very badly.
My father is a happy and simple person. He is a person who feels happy with everything what we have. He buys everything I ask, so I like him very much.
My brother is a nice person but a bit negative. He is good in studies and works hard to do something. He is good but also makes everybody angry. I like to play with my brother and he too liked to play with me.
The best day in my life was when I went to an amusement park. I was able to see many water ride which I have never seen before. I was studying third std. That was the first time I enjoyed very much. Also it was the first trip I went and enjoyed with my family. Once thing is that I was very small, I had a wish to get fully wet with fun, so I got wet in that trip.
I really wish I go to a theme park again.
Hi everyone , I am Khavya, yes Kavya with a h 🙂 I keep correcting my spelling to everyone. I am a sensitive and yet sensible girl, here are 10 reasons why so –
- People say that I am sensitive because I react very fast to people
- Sometimes, I start crying for no reason and I also cry when people talk bad about me
- I most of the time talk meaningfully so people call me sensible
- I also become angry easily so that might also be a reason why people call me sensitive.
- I react very badly for simple things
- People can make me laugh very much
- Sometimes if I become angry, I damage everything in my house
- I react like a baby
- My age is 10 but my behaviour is as if I am 15 years old
So these are some reasons why people call me sensitive and sensible. Am I interesting and special brilliant girl ? 🙂 Wait for my next blog on “The best day in my life”